We've received hundreds of customer reviews over the years. We've included a sampling from real customers below.
Our 2020 Q1-Q2 post-service customer surveys indicated a 93% satisfaction rate (898 responses received).
"Words cannot express how grateful we are for Repipe Specialists."
"Highly recommend them, and remember you get what you pay for!"
"Job was done well beyond anything I expected. Staff was great, and patching was so good I cannot find where the cuts were made."
"We were pleased with their workmanship and communication with us. Def will use them again if needed."
"They did the installation on schedule and within the cost quoted. Did a great job. I found the workers to be efficient and courteous."
"These guys did a great job from the quote process, repipe and clean up. They communicated every detail of the job. Very easy to work with and highly recommend!"
CONTACT US 24/7
Send us a Message
Contact us by phone or email with any questions, or to schedule a no obligation in home (or remote) consultation with one of our Estimators.
Call 213-277-7313 to schedule an estimate. If you reach our answering service, please leave a message: we return calls in the order they are received.
Messages sent using the form on this site, go directly to our email, which we check regularly.
Company & License Information
CA License #1088254 C-36 Plumbing Contractor
In light of the recent developments and ongoing efforts to reduce the spread of Covid-19, the health and safety of all our customers, crews and staff is of utmost importance.
We are actively following the guidelines and recommendations from the Center for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) as well as local, state and federal government agencies. Our enhanced measures include:
- Crew members washing and disinfecting their hands before entering customer homes
- All tools will be disinfected with wipes or bleach solution before and after use
- Crew members will avoid shaking hands with customers for the time being
- Any crew members who have any sign of illness will not be working
- Crews will reschedule any job where someone in the customer's household is or has been recently ill
- One-on-one social distancing will be in effect while crew members are at customer homes
If you are not feeling well for any reason, we ask that you please reschedule your appointment for a later date when you are feeling 100% well.
Thank you for your understanding and support.